Heroin addiction can happen to anyone.
There are countless myths about addiction — and plenty of misunderstanding about who uses heroin — but the facts remain:
- Just a few doses can cause addiction
- The body builds tolerance to heroin quickly, so users need ever larger doses to get the same high
- Over 10,000 people die of an overdose each year in the United States
- Heroin overdose deaths increased more than 600% between 2001 and 2014
We Can Help
Give us a call today to get started on the road to recovery.
If you would rather have our office contact you at a later date, please click on the link below to schedule a time for us to call you back.
The first time you used heroin, you obviously didn’t intend to become dependent on the drug. But in no time, a dose that caused euphoria when you first started using barely stops the withdrawal symptoms. So, you need to take larger doses to experience the high you want or any high at all. Or, you may find that you are no longer getting a high but you need to continue using just to function. Unfortunately, you can never really know how much you’re taking — because a cut-up weak dose and pure heroin look exactly the same.
Between the need for increasing doses and confusion about their strength, heroin is responsible for a large%age of all drug-related deaths.
But, heroin addiction doesn’t have to ruin — or end — your life.
At TCI, we offer a revolutionary detox program that allows heroin users to detox comfortably, safely and quickly. By freeing you from the horrible experiences of self-detox, our Accelerated Opiate Detox (AOD) gives you the best possible chance of a lasting recovery.
The Benefits of TCI’s Heroin Detox
Typically, you’ll complete the TCI outpatient treatment in as little as three days. Using non-addictive drugs and sedatives, we’re able to completely remove the opiates attached to your brain receptors. From there, you’re on the road to long-term recovery as quickly as possible.
- As few as three days to complete the process
- No general anesthesia
- No hospital stays required
- Safe, assisted withdrawal process
- Medicine to reduce discomfort
- Caring support from medical professionals who understand addiction
- Naltrexone therapy to reduce cravings and prevent relapse
- Plan for maintaining sobriety
- Access to recovery support services
Check our these helpful resources for more details:
You can free yourself from addiction. Add your name to the 98% of patients who successfully completed their detox.
Let’s take the next step together. Call us at 888-705-9615.